on 17 December 2013
I've been using Moleskine diaries for quite a number of years now. The are small but each page has enough space to write down my engagements etc and the blank page opposite is useful for lists etc etc. They looks neat and smart and are very durable; my diary often ends up in the bottom of my bag and after a year it still looks very good and all the pages are intact. They survive water damage very well (dry out on a radiator and keep under something heavy for a day or two). The pocket at the back is very useful fro keeping oddments. I wouldn't be without one and at Amazon prices you can't go wrong.
on 19 February 2014
Bought this as a friend had a larger version. This is a really useful diary, good for slipping into an inside pocket in a handbag but large enough to make all the appointments and notes I might need. The markers supplied are good and help when marking up the diary at the beginning of the year. The only downside is that UK public holidays are not marked in the diary.
It is well made and doesn't look like it will fall to bits within the year. Would certainly buy again next year.
on 15 October 2013
I ask myself each year and every year I buy one. I find it perfect. But the price, even at this good deal is getting to be a little too much. Especially as it no longer includes the handy slip-out address book in the back. But I have to say that a request to Moleskine for a new little booklet, was met with courteous success a couple of years back.
on 5 April 2016
Great product and really enjoy using the diary. Prefer the week on 1 page and notes on the other. A good size in general for notes and good quality overall.
on 28 November 2013
I love Moleskin diaries - especially the week on a page, lined paper on the other style. It is perfect for writing reminder notes and others. I don't use the stickers, but I guess they come in handy too. I also like the pouch at the back. This size is perfect for my little purse.
on 23 March 2014
I'm disappointed with this diary. Firstly, like far too many diaries, it assumes you never get out of bed at the weekend so don't need any space for Saturdays and Sundays. Even if this ever made any sense, modern lives and flexible working hours make unwise any assumptions about what people are doing on which days. Secondly, the far cheaper diary I found last year survived fine throughout 2013 in my back pocket but this diary is already falling apart. Finally, the printing is very faint and there's no bank holiday information.
on 15 August 2013
have been using this make & style of diary for a number of years, really great lay out, weekly page for notes very useful.
on 20 June 2014
Good size for the handbag. Enough space on each day to mostly fit everything our very busy lives contain and the note page on the opposite side is brilliant. Have already ordered my 2015 diary.
on 16 January 2014
This is the second year I have bought this diary. Its great. Perfect size to carry around and the soft back is so versatile. It has to be the handyest diary i have ever had. Even as an adult I am loving the stickers you get with it! I use them too.
I may actually be getting my life in order!
on 13 October 2013
I love my moleskin diary its the second one i have had.
It is plain and simple in look but the design inside is functional and a lot of information cramed into a small diary.
Lovely pages to write on and the new stickers are a neat idea.