on 1 December 2013
This is my fourth moleskin diary and I had one exactly like this for 2012 and 13. Last year's diary is still intact despite being carried 7 days a week to my on-call, shift work, changeable work appointments and regular places of work. It is my portable brain. The paper quality is very high which allows me to correct mistakes, or change meeting times. I have experimented with using both pencil and rubber and erasable pens. Vigorous rubbers can pull on the spine's stitching too much and I have pulled a page partly free this way in the past, but the paper itself is robust enough for several corrections. The paper looks great with a fountain pen and has a really smooth texture and is a pleasure to write on. I use highlighters too which do not "bleed through" to the next week. The elastic is still springy on my 2012 diary (which I still refer back to), and the outer covering still looks smart and presentable after many bicycle pannier, motorbike jacket and briefcase journeys. I started with an A6 academic moleskine 2010-11, and this year I chose this exact diary for the third year running because of the consistent build quality.

I like the extra page opposite the week-to-a-view gives room for "free script". Instead of either squeezing information into a tiny box, or having to carry around a huge diary which remains mostly empty on several days, I can write relevant details nearby for either a busy day or a busy weekend, or use a few post-its and whilst not obscuring important information. The elastic also allows me to cram in a few extra papers and not have them fly out when I drop it. It also acts as a deterrent to anyone accidentally flicking through.

This is big enough for a very busy life, though probably not so for a plumber or a rep visiting several new places each day: the page-a-day would be better, but Moleskine is certainly robust enough to rattle around the van with you. This one is small enough to keep on the shelf for the next year or two. The diary comes with a slide-out booklet of indexed pages, which I have used and transferred into this year's book, and some useful stickers to mark birthdays etc. There is a pocket at the back which is great for a few receipts or a book of stamps, or one of those flat pens.

Excellent build quality, Excellent paper quality: thoroughly tested! . Innovative layout. Truly useful extras. Smart all the way through to the next year.
on 18 October 2013
This is my third year of having one of these diaries. I love that you can write appointments on the left and take make brief notes and to-do lists on the right hand side. Good size to keep in my handbag. I went for hardback this year as I'm often carrying it around in a nappy bag so I'm expecting it to get more battered!
on 14 October 2013
This will be my 4th or 5th year as a Moleskine user - I love the quality and the Weekly Notebook suits my purpose exactly. I wish you would consider making that one available in other colours - I have to alternate between red and black!
on 4 February 2014
I order this Moleskine agenda every year.
4 stars this year as they have changed the format slightly. They no longer list the public holidays, you have to add them yourself.
This little detail in an agenda, makes it easier to see when the holidays are, eg Easter, public holidays, bank holidays, and now there is nothing. There is a moleskine internet site where you can look up the holidays, but that just makes more work, when the agenda should have these already noted.That is a shame, and I will probably change brands next year because of this.
on 6 January 2014
Moleskin as usual, never fails to disappoint. The cover is beautifully smooth as well as the cream-coloured pages inside. The space to write down your appointments and all are a taaaad bit small if you're a super busy person, but for simple reminders it's perfect.
on 1 January 2014
I've had one of these before but this one came with an extra treat - a little mini notebook and tabbed section at the back, with stickers for the tabs. Moleskine books are always a bit of a luxury, but very high quality, as always.
on 30 November 2013
I have used this diary for years - it has a week to view with a blank page next to each week for all of your notes. I also love the stickers that come with it - my pages always end up so covered with scrawl that the little blobs of colour next to everyone's birthdays make sure that I don't miss them.
on 3 February 2014
Anyone who likes to write lists of "Things To Do" or plans projects with lots of research will love this as there is a page for notes each and every week.

The hard cover and elastic closer are perfect for keeping additional things together and in order.

2014 will be the 6th consecutive year I've used this diary/planner.
on 9 January 2014
A little bit more expensive than most, great as it works well as a work and personal/home diary. The text could of been bold a little to light. However no other issues just the right size for handbag.
on 23 March 2014
This diary has a nice layout and a handy size. Unfortunately, for me it is a little too small.

If you are a fountain pen lover steer clear, the paper is so thin the ink almost goes through it (using Lamy Safari/Studio), which is a real surprise as it's made by a company that makes products aim at people who like writing?