Customer reviews

on 27 January 2013
I like to show people what they are actually looking at buying as I wished that I had been able to see other people view what they'd brought via a video.
on 22 January 2013
Moleskine have very good products and this diary too is very good. The only negative is that the pages are quite thin so that if you use anything other than a ballpoint pen, it can show through the other side. There is plenty of space, the colour is girlie pink and the cover hardback so that it feels strong when you're carrying it about with you. I would definitely re-purchase next year. I bought the softcover, smaller size last time and definitely prefer this one as there is much more room to write things in.
on 3 April 2013
This is the second time I bought this diary; I was looking for one slightly cheaper than the most popular black binding, and love the dark pink which is almost purplish but possibly still more suited for a female. The quality is as expected with a flap and an indexed loose address pages pull-out. One day to a page. Size A5. If you are looking for a late diary, would recommend both to a novice and a habitual Moleskiner. Arrived extremely quickly.
on 6 February 2013
Absolutely LOVE my moleskine diary, it's definitely better than the weekly view moleskine I had before. Must buy if you make detailed notes on tasks you need to do.
on 15 February 2013
My only complaint is that other moleskins normally come with stickers - as standard. I only noticed that I didn't receive any after I already began to use it.
on 14 December 2012
I'm a big fan of Moleskine notebooks. And this diary is really fabulous and brings me happy mood to write something on this New Year! Thanks!