Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Calendar|Change

on 15 October 2013
At this stage in the year I think it's better if you buy the diary for 2014, if you really need one for 2013 then this is the one for you, it's lovely. Nice feel tons of writing space etc. Dates are what they should be which helps.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this product for my hubbie for Xmas. he had purchased one lfor himself last year and was impressed by the quality of the product that he wanted the same one this year. I wou
D recommend this product to anyone.
on 22 February 2013
I love these, nice and handy size, buy a bright colour an I never loose it in the mess that is my work room, just right for my businesses for me to keep track.... high quality, very nice layout... RECOMMENDED !!!!
on 8 November 2012
The size and format are just about right; even if you think there should be more space, in effect it puts you in the right framework by itself.
on 25 April 2013
Love it Love it Love it! I normally use the pocket size but a change of job meant a bigger dairy. It's perfect for me.
on 19 January 2013
Just as expected good value best price found buy one every year as a gift always good quality fits the bill
on 16 August 2016
buy one very year so they must be good.