on 23 April 2012
Excellent product,with sections for Weekend,Short & Long Haul trips.5 custom sections at the back with a large choice of pre printed stickers.Planning and wish-list sections are at the front.
Very comprehensive and well made.
If you fill this up you are either Alan Wicker or Tony Blair !
on 16 November 2012
As i live in the UK and part of my family is living in Denmark while other part of it lives in Dubai, so this is a really nice journal to keep track of all my trips back and forth :)
Also good if i need to remind myself of people coming to stay with me.
on 26 January 2016
I do like this journal, and it looks very good, but I do think it is quite expensive for what you get. To be honest if you are just scribbling notes it doesn't matter how nice it looks
on 15 June 2012
Couple of friends tied the knot and have a love of travelling, now currently on their months honeymoon!! Wanted to buy them a gift to remember important things about the holidays not just the photos. There were chuffed to have received it and already started planning what to put in prior to the honeymoon, I had asked for present to be given before wedding as they were off next day!! With the amount of travelling they Do I shall be buying a new one at a rate of each anniversary though!!
on 17 March 2013
The moleskine is great and all, but personaly I didn't find it very practical as a traveler, because of the way it is organized. The idea is great, but I didn't like the result.
on 2 November 2013
Totally worth the price! The delivery was very fast and it's a really good travel journal!
It's much more cheap than in a ordinary library, so I am very happy with it.
on 20 May 2014
I always like moleskine passion journals, they are absolutely handy and you have a lot of space to note all the things that normally were forget before travelling! Nice!!!
on 9 March 2014
Present for my dad who loved it. Nice quality.nice pages.good present for a man that limes travelling but doesn't want to keep a huge journal
on 7 September 2015
Beautiful journal, with lots of sections to add all about your travels and record your memories. Would highly recommend this.
on 4 April 2013
Does the job but is bigger than I was expecting.Will be very useful in the coming year.
Would probably recommend