on 5 July 2011
I am a huge Moleskine fan, wouldn't dream of buying any other diary or note book so felt it appropriate to buy the stick notes. I am also a big fan of post its, sadly the stick notes are not as sticky and the paper is not as flexible. That said they are great in diary's, I bought 2 packets and am happy with them but best used in a book/diary/notebook rather than sticking on a surface. The different sizes are great as are the colours.
on 23 September 2015
Not a cheap item, but an ideal addition to a Moleskine notebook. If you like Moleskine... this is for you.
on 4 September 2016
It's moleskin and sticky notes, what is there not to love?
on 4 April 2011
I'm a bit of a die-hard Moleskine fan, so I'm probably very biased as I love a lot of what they do. I'm also a stationery geek, so this hits all my buttons. Yes, it's true to say that I love it. Nuff said.
on 17 April 2015