on 14 March 2018
Nearly fell asleep after first few pages. Sorry not for me. Disappointed
on 26 February 2018
intrigued
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 April 2018
Thinking of joining Scientology and thought I better read the founders masterpiece - NOT!!!!!!

Been watching the tv programme about this group and was curious to read!!!!!

Arrived very well packed, plastic seal on the book etc - better than most sellers.

The book is made with high quality materials and will clearly last - no worries about purchasing this item
on 20 February 2018
Got the book out of curiosity because the man is a nutter. It was evident throughout the book the man himself had some mental health issues. My eyebrow has yet to relax from being raised so much by the book. I also received a helpful letter telling me where my closest Scientology center is and my first auditing session is free. How a religion was based off this book, or even a cult for that matter is baffling. The book is ridiculous. They claim to cure eyesight and hearing issues. I must be filled with ‘engrams’ to be writing such a review. Good for a laugh though.
on 9 February 2018
This book has no scientific basis and has been proved time and time again that its all rubbish in this book, anyone that believes what a sci-fi writer and cult leader writes as the basis for a religion has to look at themselves and realise this is a book to get you to join the cult of scientology which is an evil cult designed to take your money and ruin your family
on 9 December 2017
Book was in terrible condition
on 28 September 2017
I found this book to have a very diffident viewpoint on the mind and has helped me really understand how it works ! I did have my dictionary handy to make sure I understood all the words and it made a huge difference to my understanding of exactly what Mr Hubbard was trying to get across - worth the read 👍
on 21 May 2016
Great! Gave me answers.
on 25 February 1999
First published in 1950, Dianetics is the only book which gives you both a therapy technique and an understanding of the actual makeup of the mind. Observed phenomena such as hypnosis, mental illnesses, neuroses and life difficulties are explained, and the careful reader will gain an understanding of why they exist and how to make them vanish through therapy. It is today and was in 1999 a milestone book and essential reading for anyone who wishes to improve his survival.
on 14 October 2016