on 21 October 2001
This story is all about how Harry confronts Voldemort once again and is full of suspence and excitement. It has more twists than a corkskrew, and is a good buy. I bought this book in Spain for more then it is offered here, so it's worth getting it from Amazon. I have read the book in English and French, and I thought it would be good to read again in Spanish, partly because I liked it and partly because I could emprove my vocabulary. I am only 15 and have been learning Spanish for only 9 months, and it was not too hard to read, so I strongly recommend it for anyone who is learning the launguage.
on 14 August 2017
Love it
on 25 August 2006
I would advise anyone learning spanish to read either this book or any of the Harry Potters. The language in the book isn't very complicated and because I had already read it in english I found that I could easily understand what was going on without needing a dictonary. It's also a more interesting way to improve your vocabulary and grammar.
on 2 August 2011
I bought it to keep up my Spanish and was able to gain a lot of confidence. Due to my knowledge of the english text, trips to the dictionary and grammar guide were minimal. It was also a great way to rediscover something I've read rather too often in Ingles.
on 18 December 2013
My comments on this book can also be seen with Book 1 in the series. I shall be unable to say more until the recipient has read all three. You can be sure that if she is pleased I shall be ordering the remainder of the series for her
on 20 July 2013
Excellent delivery It was there one day after ordering and in excellent state ! Gracias The books are as interesting as the English version. It's likestarting all over again !!
on 20 November 2013
The book is in great condition and arrived on time,
the story is well written, with a good translation of the text.
on 25 September 2010
Loved it (even more than the English version. It's a great way for begginers, like me, to practice their spanish.
on 5 August 2016
Well translated into Spanish and a great way to keep the Spanish ticking over. Great story too.
on 29 September 2016
great thank you very much indeed