on 14 November 2009
I purchased this book in order to deepen my theoretical knowledge of Hatha Yoga. I can only say that for me personally I was glad that I already had several years of Yoga practice to draw upon otherwise I may not have understood this particular book so well. With that said I found this book to be very clear and concise, especially the line drawings and diagrams which illustrate the Yoga positions with accompanied informative text.
on 12 July 2013
This is an excellent all round and practical guide to yoga and covers everything from asana's to pranyama to the spiritual side. Recommend if you are doing teaching qualifications too
on 3 February 2015
A must for yoga teacher training students, my other copy of HYP doesn't go into as much detail and very easy to read.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2014
I simply love Bihar books. Every time I read them I start to realise that there's much more to yoga than asana. The book is well written, language is simple and precise.
on 24 November 2016
Good book. I received it on time and can't wait to start reading it now.
on 26 December 2015
Great book excellent service
on 11 April 2014
I have recently started to do yoga , this book got good reviews so I ordered , have just started to read a bit heavy but maybe things will become clearer the more I practice !
on 21 April 2016
Great service, classic book, very pleased, thankyou
on 26 July 2014
very good book, a byble for yoginis, reccomemded
on 4 May 2017
Very good recieved it on time