Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 February 2013
lovely book , just i was buying for my toddlers , expecting it will be more their age, this one more for children going to school already, nice short stories.
on 24 February 2014
Fantastic stories, especially for the little ones, found it difficult to find a book that had language that would suit my 6 year old daughter, this book is perfect, the stories are brief and to the point, delivery was quick also
on 23 December 2016
The cover is different and prettier than the one listed. Beautiful pictures and short digestible stories for children, looking forward to reading this to my kids. The book says suitable for 7+ but I think younger children will enjoy it.
on 20 March 2013
i am new to islam. i read this book alone at first then to my children aged 6 and 3 and we all learnt alot and enjoyed it
on 10 December 2015
I would recommend this book for children who are able to read simple English. However it also makes great reading for parents to their children at bedtime. The illustrations are colourful and easy to follow.
on 11 January 2015
I bought this book for my 3 year old. Its got more text than pictures so not something he would really enjoy flipping through himself, I think its aimed at slightly older children. But it was great for me to use as a guide to tell him the stories myself in a systematic manner. Its definitely a book I would recommend parents of young kids keep at home.
on 17 February 2014
I bought this book to read to my Year 3 class (7 - 8 yr olds). It has nice short stories and good pictures. However the stories are probably over simplified if you wanted a real deep understanding of the Qu'ran stories.
on 17 March 2014
A very interesting read. If you believe in god, then it would be interesting to know that this book will make you believe even better.
on 10 August 2014
5 yr old daughter absolutely loves this book. Haven't been able to get as far as I would have liked as she insists on starting from the beginning each time! Helps to structure Islamic stories. I never knew where to start. And you can always top-up info from your own knowledge. Highly recommend
on 15 February 2015
My children of ages 6 and 4 enjoyed these stories however some of the prophets stories are somewhat short and more information is needed I felt.