Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 March 2017
no problems
on 26 September 2016
Not giving the story away but my book arrived safely and quickly.
on 2 November 2016
laugh - i nearly wet myself , so funny
on 20 December 2016
Loved this.
on 11 July 2015
The classic, transferred to Kindle without spelling mistakes and still as entertaining as it has always been.
on 6 August 2016
Very good, love listening to it.
on 26 March 2016
This is a fascinating book - annotations add depth to the rightly famous comic story. A second hand copy and jacket very worn, so discarded but book itself in OK state.
on 24 April 2015
To my taste this is one of the funniest books ever but on top of that it is a fascinating travel documentary of a boat trip up the Thames at the end of the 19th century. One of the books on the list for a trip to a Desert Island without a doubt.
on 10 July 2012
I've read 'Three Men in A Boat' several times, but I wanted an old friend to read it as well, except that he can't see very well any more. I bought the cassette version to give to him. I couldn't resist listening to it before passing it on. He's now listened to it, and so has his daughter, and both thought it great!! For me it was good to hear the story told for a change, but I still preferred reading it.
on 25 July 2015
I've read it twice since I bought it and each time end up laughing out loud on the tube. An absolute classic - JKJ's insights into young middleclass Englishmen, dogs and the perils of boating on the Thames are clever, funny and surprisingly rlelevant.

This is one of the best books I've ever read.