Customer reviews

on 5 October 2014
Not about the book itself which is marvellous, but rather the edition. Do not be fooled by the pretty cover, this is a cheap, shoddy rip off. They have obviously got a licence to print this book and have spent as little money doing so as they can. It is not a book, it is 24 cm x 18 cm (it says this in the product description, so it is my own fault for not reading this, though to be fair, I don't know I should have to with a book). It is flimsy, there are no page numbers and it is littered with numerous quite dramatic printing errors. I could not get beyond about page... well, I'm not sure, but not many, and I had to buy a different, but considerably better, edition.
on 13 May 2014
Fooled by the cover, the book is there alright but its printed in big flimsy pages so it doesn't really feel like a book. I could have made something similar with a pdf file, a printer and a binder. Book is a classic so thats not up for review here, the edition is muck though.
on 27 August 2017
A great novel, but this is a dislikeable edition that seems to have been duplicated by an office printer from an e-book. For a more traditional copy see the Arrow paperback.
on 28 August 2017
not a very good book.
on 29 November 2013
Classic book, let down by this poor edition. I was seduced by the cover art but was really disappointed when it arrived. It's more like a brochure than a book, large sized with fewer pages making it really flimsy. Worse still it was littered with spelling mistakes and random spaces placed in the middle of words, it became really quite irritating to read. 4 stars for Ernest - 0 stars for Stellar Books.
on 27 January 2017
A little disappointment with this book. The book had no page numbers and was full of typos -I wouldn't have minded but I ordered this book to use it in my university course so it has made it very difficult to read and reference it.
Extremely disappointed.
on 29 March 2016
Very poor quality print version
My first Hemingway, and what a beauty!