on 23 December 2014
The adapter got delivered promptly. For past one and half months it worked great. Yesterday, I found that the connector lead that goes into the laptop was hot and there was burning smell. I immediately removed the connector from laptop's power input socket.

Even after disconnecting from the laptop, the light on adapter was blinking. I tried to switch it off and on again, but couldn't get the adapter to work again as normal. I did not have energy and time to deal with the vendor as the Christmas is approaching. So, I cut the lead from the adapter and replaced it with the lead of my old adapter (that had given up earlier). It made the adapter working as normal again.

It appears to be a short circuit in the connector lead. Considering the money paid for this adapter (which is supposedly GENIUNE SONY), I am very disappointed.

I'm happy that I can use my laptop again, but I'm still worried whether this adapter will fail me again when I expect the least. I would not recommend this product/vendor to anyone.
on 22 September 2015
Doesn't match the picture exactly so I don't really trust it's genuine. It does have the CE mark and say Sony but the green color is missing and the text isn't arranged the same. It hasn't overheated, so I felt I should give it three stars - but I've only used it a week.
on 30 June 2015
Purchased this to replace failed original. Have been using this for months and seems good. The only difference between this and the original is that this one does not have any power light but at this price who cares!!
on 18 February 2015
Genuine SONY Laptop power lead at half the SONY price. Excellent value for money and simply does the job intended!
on 12 April 2015
It does the job perfectly, but i find it hard to believe it is a genuine sony original charger. Unlike the picture advertised I don't think it says sony on the charger,
on 10 October 2013
A very robust lightweight bit of kit it works fantastic I have had it a month now and is dtill as good as new . And the blue led is aesthetically pleasing
on 26 April 2015
Great item fantastic price very very quick delivery ordered one day arrived the next wonderful seller a pleasure to deal with highly recommended thank you
on 17 October 2014
Too early to tell but it seems like genuine Sony at an amazing price and is working well. Check what Sony want for the same item
Very impressed!!
on 9 September 2013
I found this trader very efficient and prompt. I required extra service after receiving the item on order and was helped accordingly.
on 27 June 2015
It solved the problem of my laptop not charging, was reasonably priced and arrived very quickly. It did the trick, thanks!