Customer reviews

on 6 October 2015
My Step Daughter loved it!! It's a good size also and a good addition to any Frozen addicts collection...
on 24 October 2014
Do not waste money on this doll, it is not a Disney product. I ordered one from the Disney store and one from here and there is no comparison in the quality. I have photos to prove it. The fur around the hood is much thicker and better in the real product, the doll is bigger and the stitching and fabrics used are better quality and it was cheaper from Disney!! The one I received also had a very dodgy foot, all twisted. The Elsa doll is even worse, it looked like it had a broken neck! Both returned and ordered from the official store. Buyers beware!
on 19 October 2014
Really disappointed with these as (as i ordered both for my niece) it says Disney store toy and labels are the same but I'm afraid the quality is nothing like Disney stores and feel that they are fake/copies as my daughter has ones from the Disney store and i could easily compare.Also on the real Disney store one the hair is 2 colours on this its only one.
on 13 March 2015
My daughter got two Anna plush dolls for her 5th birthday. Sadly the product we got from this seller is not authentic and vastly inferior to the version received from the Disney Store. Even my 5-year old noticed this within seconds of holding the two side by side. Differences (see photo, inferior non-authentic doll is on the left) - fur on hat is lumpy, stitching on cloak is poor, seams around Anna's glove is uneven, overall poor stitching.
review image
on 27 March 2014
Its perfect :) its a good size and my daughter loves it! Worth every penny :) its also washable too so if it gets dirty stick it in the wash.
on 23 December 2013
This is an exellent toy the detail is top quality being a massive fan of the film i would recommend to anyone who loves the film like me!
on 4 October 2014
Bought both dolls but not great quality for the money and only supplied in a plastic bag. Not boxed so will have to repackage for a gift. Would not buy again as seen higher quality Disney merchandising for the same price in toys r us with full official packaging.
on 21 May 2014
Really quick delivery, so I was delighted. Doll is great quality and wil make a little girl very happy on her birthday.
on 4 November 2014
I am sure the genuine Disney product is delightful, but beware fakes with a grimace rather than a smile. My granddaughter would have been very upset to receive the one I was sold, so an immediate return and refund was arranged. There seems to be a lot of Disney fake stuff around (look in all the cheap shops at the moment) and my advice is only buy from the Disney online store or Disney shop to get a genuine, smiling, and good quality doll (and surprisngly you may also find it cheaper to do so).
on 7 December 2014
This doll was absolutely awful! Nothing like how it looks in the pic advertised! Really disappointed. It was supposed to be a christmas present for my daughter but didn't even bother wrapping it, was going to throw it away until she spotted it. So she can have it until I find the real thing! I'll just have to wait until Disney get more in stock! Terrible quality, feel ripped off!