on 15 October 2014
Funcional and great idea for photography or other outdoor activity that need fine touch.
Construction looks robust and that will last some wear. Though these are not the really outdoor gloves you would use for heavy work, more an in between with normal and though gloves.
The fit-design is a bit loose/poor and they come with a large lable on the outside that makes them look rather "heavy work-cheep gloves" witch is may be what they are more for? No big problem though.
All considered a good glove, thought could be smarter.
on 24 January 2015
Looked like a good idea, not crazy warm but fine. However the velco ended up sticking to everything (mainly velco on my coat). Decided to switch to my fingerless wollen gloves and felt easier and warmer. We were however in -7 to -2 degrees out in the Scottish highlands though. Could be worth a shot. I may give them another try, but will continue to look for a good alternative for outdoor winter photography gloves. My husband has Sealskinz Men's Shooting Glove which he really likes and feel warmer do the job nicely but don't come in women's sizes.
on 29 November 2013
I brought these for my Dad for Christmas he hasn't seen them yet but they are of good quality and exactly what he asked for so I can't go wrong!
on 28 February 2014
I get cold hands in the winter without gloves. However if I need to use my hands/ fingers I need the dexterity and warm hands. These gloves allowed me to get on with work outside even when the weather would have normally restricted me.
on 21 January 2015
Good idea with the fold back fingers but my hands were so cold they would have been warmer without any gloves at all! I would not recommend these. Will keep them for gardening
on 12 February 2014
Excellent gloves. I use them for outdoor photography. Easy to get on and off. Supple and well fitting, so easy to hold camera and make adjustments.
on 21 December 2014
got them for lads at work and got good feed back from all of them , so will be purchasing more when need them , will keep on my wish list.
on 18 December 2015
Work well, should have opted foe the magnetic ones as the velcro catches on every item of clothing, especially my fleece..
on 8 January 2014
The gloves were great, as it says in the Headline they were second to the Neoprene gloves I purchased.

Thanks
on 24 January 2014
Perfect for photography. I ended up buying two pairs to give as gifts. Stretchy to ensure a good fit. Very pleased