on 1 November 2014
Excellent product, I was dreading having to start the troublesome job of dismantling my run of kitchen base units, as the hinges on the carcass fitted next to a built in oven had sheared away and appeared to be ireparable. Luckily I came across this bracket that spans the damaged area and securely holds the hinge securely......would definitely recommend this item
on 15 December 2014
arrived the next day - I had searched all over for a simple solution to repair a kitchen door. Has been up for a month or so now and very solid. Easy to put in place. Very pleased with this product. Could not find in any of the larger diy stores
on 6 April 2016
Bouht for the obvious reason of fixing a worn out kitchen cabinet, where the screws and wood were no longer talking to each other!
Works perfectly, fitted in 10 minutes, and now the door feels good as new, and opens and closes perfectly
No special tools or knowledge requires, simply a screwdriver.
Everything you need is in the kit, no extra screws or anything are required
Cant believe I didnt know this simple fix existed, and was going to make my own solution
A really affective design and well thought out product
Buy an extra one when you order for emergencies
on 18 January 2013
Item arrived in time. Packaging was pretty poor and surprised it didn't lose any screws in transit. Installed it but needed some modifications to the screw holes (ie drill the central holes with a 6mm drill bit).
on 16 February 2016
I'd searched DIY places like B&Q but couldn't find anything that would fix my kitchen cabinet after ripping the hinge off. I googled and found this repair kit on Amazon, was amazed at how cheap it was so bought one because if it didn't do the job it wasn't a great loss.

It arrived within 3 days. On unpacking I found the instructions OK and easy to follow and the bracket fitted perfectly being very easy to fit with tools I had around the house (screwdriver & bradall).

Very happy I found this product and the kitchen now looks as good as new!
on 20 July 2015
After having a B&Q kitchen fitted a couple of years ago we noticed that some of the cupboards were drooping and could see that the original screw holes were wearing away and the screw wouldnt tighten anymore, these repair kits did a perfect job and know the cupboard doors are safely and strongly back in place.
on 3 April 2015
Screws from cupboard did not fit the pre drilled holes in metal plate. I had to run a slightly larger drill through the holes to enable the screws to fit. Once I had done this the plates work well and my door is now working great
on 23 November 2014
Fixed door hinge on Wikes cabinet well. initially, the holes didn't feel big enough for hinge screws, but with a bit of pressure the screw bit and went in smoothly from there. Quick delivery. Would recommend.
on 14 July 2016
The first time we go away and trust our teenage daughter 'home alone' and we return to sticky floors and breakages... including a ripped off kitchen cupboard door. The hinges fixed the cupboard just fine but Amazon unfortunately didn't have anything to repair the broken trust. May order a DNA test kit next... she can't be mine.
on 18 October 2015
My mother is very unsteady on her feet and spends a lot of her time leaning on the kitchen cupboard doors when she is taking something out of them. Meaning I spend a lot of time putting doors back on to the cupboards. Which is not a simple task as the holes left by the broken hinges have to be wood filled each time and it definitely leaves a weakness. Attaching the new hinge repair kit did mean I had to drill a further four holes to attach it. But I have reattached three doors in the last three months and they are still holding up to the constant leaning. It seems to reinforce them so they are not so easily pulled off or end up with the doors sitting at a peculiar angle due to the hinges twisting with the weight. Still early days yet but so far so good. Will be buying more of these enough to do all the lower doors because as type this review I have another door to reattach that has not had the repair kit used on it yet.