on 16 June 2016
One of the best books of see rah available in english language.

I must read for every one
on 5 February 2015
This is an excellent book to study, every time it is revisited there is something to note, it may be something I missed the first time around, or something I am wondered by all over again. This book is a very good read and can be read and reread without losing interest
on 29 May 2013
I have been looking for this book all over, and always too expensive. Thank god i found it on amazon at a brilliant price. Brilliant book. Every muslim should own this book. Great to study and learn about the Prophet SAW life.
I would recommend to everyone!
on 29 June 2013
Salaam alaikum I used this provider because it had 100% as trusted sender Alhumdulillah,got the book within 3days,I got it as gift for my cousin and had it sent straight to her house,,she was very happy and excited she got a free c.d with it MashaAllah,would 100% use these people again !!!
on 26 June 2013
As a convert to Islam i wanted to read up on the Prophet Muhammed (may peace and blessing be upon him) this is the best book that can tell you everything from pre islamic times all through the Prophet life its a must read
on 19 December 2013
This book is outstanding the life of our prophet (saw) and is a must have in every house . I am definently pleased with the quality of the book and service
on 7 November 2012
A very unique book covering many key points in our Prophet's (Peace Be Upon Him) life. I've never been into books in general and i get bored reading pages and pages of text. But the Qur'an and this book are the exceptions. This book will have you so immersed, and some parts will make you overjoyed, whilst others will make you cry. I have never got a better understanding about the hardships of our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)and his people.

As for the book itself, its around 580 pages and it is a revised edition of the same book. The other Sealed Nectar book I read only had 520 pages and its more expensive on this website.
on 5 August 2009
Very in depth and detailed biography of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Gives a good background so readers can understand the times in which the Prophet (PBUH) lived. All situations are explained clearly and the writer takes time out to go into certain points in more detail - which is very helpful to the reader.

In my opinion this book is a must read for any Muslim and a very interesting and enlightening read for any non-Muslim
on 10 September 2014
Whoever wants to know about the life of the greatest man ever to have walked on this earth, this book is the one. I've always had a lot of questions about the prophet of Islam and I honestly can say this book has answered everything. And if every person in the world tried to emulate this exalted character of his, earth would be a remarkable place. Whoever has any questios about Islam should read this book instead of listening to the misleading facts the media give about Islam. And I hope this book will benefit you as much as it has benefited me.
Email me if you do have any questions and suggestions s_yussuf_1993@hotmail.co.uk
on 30 January 2011
This is an excellent biography of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) I have read. It is a very detailed book that gives a very comprehensive account of the prophet's life & times within a wider historical context of events that unfolded on the Arabian peninsula at the time.

Obviously, the most authentic & reliable is the traditionalist account by Ibn Ishaq: "The Life of Muhammad Apostle of Alllah (updated/edited) by Ibn Hisham. However, this book by Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri entitled: "The Sealed Nectar (Ar-Raheequl-Makhtum)" thoroughly explains in great detail the many events & happenings for the benefit of the reader.

I regularly refered to this book in my Radio shows during Ramadhan 2002 (Radio Ramadhan) & (BCR 103.1FM) 2009.

Finally, in my opninion this is the most eminent biographical account of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s life and the book is a must read for any Muslim or non-Muslim as well.