on 28 September 2010
I have only had this book a few weeks, but it is now easily my Greek New Testament of choice. Here are some reasons.

First, the meaning of all words occurring less than 50 times in the NT is in a footnote on the same page (and not just one meaning, as in an inter-linear, but the range of meanings).

Secondly, all the words on the page occurring more than 50 times in the NT are in a dictionary at the back of the book - but I know a fair number of these already.

Thirdly, all the verbs in the text are parsed for me, so I know what tense they are without rushing to a Greek grammar.

If you know any Bible teachers with some knowledge of Greek, why not treat them to a copy? My Greek is very rusty, but this book isn't just helping me to study the passage I'm preaching next Sunday; it's got me back to actually reading the NT. And I'm enjoying it too.

Highly recommended!
on 9 April 2015
Glued pages, hope they don't pop out. I'd have liked sewn signatures for this price
Text nice and clear