on 9 October 2015
I bought this in 2011 , it is a great dictionary but it became difficult to read after 3 or 4 years ( the text broke up because the screen developed a fault) . They are not available in the UK anymore . A great dictionary without this awful fault . I have actually bought another directly from Germany and I hope this one lasts more than 3 or 4 years.
Sharp PWE-310 ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY
on 6 April 2014
I had the all English version before but had difficulty in replacing it. This one is OK and probably very good for someone learning German, but I only wanted it for solving crosswords. The dictionary is not as comprehensive as my original one and there are not as may options e.g. if you want the names of rivers or capital cities, the search is not there as a possible function.
on 9 May 2015
HATE IT WILL NOT WORK IN ENGLISH
on 7 April 2011
I am not very pleased with this product as it misses many words I need and I especially hate the buttons as it feels horrible writing on them. It may be useful for people who need basic vocabular but I wanted to use it because I study in a foreign language and it doesn't have enough vocabulary to be helpful for that.
on 6 February 2015