Customer reviews

on 30 April 2009
Andreas Bitesnich has the ability to create amazing geometric art from the human form. The cover image is one of his most famous, and justly so. The rest of the book is equally stunning and produced to a very high quality. My favourite images are those using two models entwined... the images of individual models don't seem as strong for some reason. I already have 'Woman' by Bitesnich (which I love)... and this book is of an equally dazzling quality. He may stay within the confines of a certain style - but what a style!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 January 1999
I bought this book on the weekend despite the fact that I'm broke. I walked away, leaving two copies on the shelf, and when I came back there was only one left! Obviously I was not the only person impressed with this gentleman's photography. It was worth every penny that I paid for it. It is absolutely breathtaking and exquiste! Andreas knows how to bring forth the human form in all of its glory without making it salacious and lubricious. Andreas knows truly knows what the true meaning of the word SEXY means. It is trully remarkable and I hope to see more of him down the road.
on 23 December 1998
Gorgeous all the way around. Simply, oneof the most beautiful books of it's type around. Andreas is magical with his camera.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse