Customer reviews

on 21 May 2017
My daughter loves this book. Met her expectations. Chock full of info. Well written ckear and ocise.
on 5 April 2012
I stumbled across this find on here whilst looking at iPhone and Android books. I bought this on impulse and to my surprise it's a really handy book about well literally everything to do with design. Some areas I think needs to be in a bit more detail i.e. IP and Copyright laws but other than that it's a handy book to carry around with you for reference.

I recommend it to up and coming young designers wanting to work in the creative industry.
on 29 March 2012
I'm currently doing a degree in graphic design and this book is absolutely excellent, the subjects and design principles are clearly laid out and make sense, which is something that can't be said for some design books out there.

It's a designers must have book.
on 5 September 2014