on 17 April 2013
There is SO MUCH that can be done with old shipping containers. Designed and built for the harshest of environments. Given new coating treatments, some basic metal work and in a few days a new home is available.
on 25 January 2018
Fantastic
on 23 August 2013
Not very practical. This book has a lot of beautiful photos of examples of container buildings but I brought this as a practical guide. Expensive for something I didn't want. Standard price for a photographic book but that's not what I was after.
2 people found this helpful
on 31 January 2017
Great book.
on 31 May 2015
Great book ideal for the coffee table
on 20 May 2016
Would recommend
on 22 November 2013
This book has nice pictures of different styles of container buildings, but I would've expected a bit more information out of it.
on 7 April 2017
I WANTED TO SEE WHAT CONTAINER LIVING WAS ALL ABOUT OR AT LEAST IS IT VIABLE ? I TOOK A CHANCE ON THE CONTAINER ATLAS. RESULT WAS I'M ASTOUNDED. I am hopefully going to be a container home owner myself, shortly, so I hope many more will be as inspired as I have been. Best wishes.
on 20 December 2010
Distinctly lacking in descriptions of container interconnect technology, missing plans for some buildings, and significant photos of others eg one building has photos of the ground floor but none of the first floor.

Waste of money