Customer reviews

on 23 November 2011
The men in this book shimmer with lubrictated oiliness. There is a pleasing variety of male forms, all thickly endowed, some clearly pleased to see the photographer, all radiating an exciting masculinity. If you think you have had your fill of photographic books of this kind (surely not?) then this book is different. It is not the beauty of the men (though they are beautiful), or the poses (though they are sensuous). I think it has to do with the way the models look the photographer in the eye with a 'catch me if you can' challenge which, of course, is also a turn-on. There are books of this kind you look at a couple of times and forget about. This is not one of them. It compels you to keep looking.
on 3 March 2012
I have been a fan of the work of Dylan Rosser for some time now. This book continues to show his talent for capturing the very best in his models. Concentrating on the models rather than a theme or scenery gives this book a clear and concise look. With a well planed layout this makes "Naked" one of the best books of its type I have seen.
on 20 July 2012
TThis is one hell of a book. The pictures and the men, just glorious. Buy this book and you won't be disappointed. More than 5 stars, half a million maybe lol :)
on 16 August 2013
Like always, I love looking on pictures of nakes men and their beautiful sculpted bodies. It not like their are my fantasy, but I can really appreciate the art in it all. My boyfriend and soulmate for life is tall and slim, not like any of these models. To me he is hot, the real deal and I love him. The artist "Dylan Rosser", really knows his work and what his is looking for out of his subjects. Very good size book and more over value for money.
on 23 June 2015
A great book, love the photos, I know some of the guys so maybe I would like it any way. The layout of the books does feel small, I would of liked it to be a bit bigger and to see boarders around some of the photos. I love Dylan Rossers work.
on 7 March 2015
Smooth transaction, speedy delivery, many thanks. A+++ eBayer will use again. A+++