Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£14.97+ £1.26 shipping

on 18 April 2011
I watched The Living Matrix in short spurts to start with as there's a lot of information given by several people who were being interviewed for this DVD, either they're healers themselves or people who have been healed, through their own self-beliefs and visualisations or via distant healing. This DVD very much concentrates on quantum healing and the ability to use your positive thoughts to influence what's going on in your body in order to set the healing process in place.

It certainly gives hope to those who may be at the end of their tether with allopathic medicine and are clutching at straws, or even tearing their hair out, on what to do next.

I'd recommend watching this a few times to fully understand it before applying it to your own lives.

It touches on the Dreamhealer, Adam McLeod so worth reading his books as an indepth guide to visualisations for healing.
on 4 February 2013
The dvd content was incredibly interesting, informative and well presented - but the music playing throughout was irritating and distracting.
on 11 June 2017
I am satisfied
on 7 April 2013
This DVD will take several viewings to be FULLY digested, I still loved it. It confirmed for me what I've know for a long time, and have acted on. My body has it's own in built healing system and we (all of us) can visualize our own healing. For me this has worked for the past thirty years, which is when the realization that I'm a spiritual being, with a powerful mind and the body is mine, I'm not the body's. Mind is the deciding factor. Everyone is subtley aware of their own energy field, we unconsciously don't crowd another's space, keeping a reasonable distance. The exception is with those we love and trust, where we can hug and exchange this energy. I'm BIG on hugs.
it reminded me of a saying I adopted a long time ago. (sadly I can't remember who said it first.)

'MEN OF SCIENCE WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT MEN OF FAITH HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN.'

Even if you're not ready yet to accept the facts presented in THE LIVING MATRIX, it's worth watching as an introduction to opening the mind to the things that
'MEN OF FAITH HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN'
on 3 November 2010
This DVD came recommended....and it is everything we expected. This is back to nature, revealing how the body can heal itself when given a frame of mind in which to do it. Inspiring!!
on 18 June 2010
Yep, again, great service from Amazon and the supplier. As it states for this DVD, it is in English. It reminded a little of 'The Secret,' only this is about much more. Energy is the word for this DVD, and the Energy is what keeps everything going.
on 15 February 2013
Brilliant DVD with various doctors and professors who have done studies on certain diseases that have cured without conventional medicines.
on 21 October 2011
I have watched this DVD 3 times now and its so full of brilliant information I'm gonna watch some more times too. It shows us that we can take back our power from those power hungry institutions and authorities, full of amazing and scientific information on whats really going on. For me it has been the beginning of an amazing journey into me as a mind, body and soul, and into the world of quantum physics and energy healing and medicine.
I HAVE GOT MY POWER BACK, and I'm moving into it more and more each day. Illness are just messages and when you start to understand their language you can start to see them as blessings to help you grow and evolve.
on 31 December 2012
Loved this one. Not too heavy for new comers and beginners too. Nicely done with many useful tips and info
on 14 May 2011
I was always puzzled about the fact that we have such a high water content in our body, yet can swim or take a shower without dissolving. I have always felt that there was something 'holding me together'.
This is a well-made film that investigates some of the fast appearing scientific evidence that is re-shaping our thinking on issues of health and well-being. There are some extremely interesting scientific experiments revealed in the film that really provoke a new look at the integration of a life within the total matrix.
It really seems like the 19th century hypothesis that our brains rule our lives is constantly being revised downwards, with such things as Emotional Intelligence and now, in this film, some truly remarkable indications that the core of the individual matrix is not to be found in the head.
If you are interested in your own good health, or the health of those you love - or have any interest in the so-called 'alternative' views of life inter-actions - this film is a must.