on 20 June 2015
This was my bible on the bike trail. It is so incredibly useful with some great tips and advice on where to stay. Can get a bit confusing once you get into the cities but If you are planning to do this eurovelo route you MUST purchase this book.
on 2 August 2012
Its OK but the maps are too localised a d you don't get a good impression of exactly where you are in relation to big towns. For example - when exiting large towns you need to know which major route you are following so that you can escape - some of the villages we were heading for were too small to be signposted.

The cycle paths are much better thany you might expect and the so-called heavy traffic was not as bad as I expected. Drivers along the route are incredibly courteous towards cyclists and will stop at junctions to let you get out - much better than the UK!

Several cycle paths are not in this guide and some that are (especially the alternative ones) are vague. I suppose it is only a guide!
on 22 January 2018
Maps are good. Most of the text is explaining the directions which can be much better seen on the map so not too usefully. Cover of sights and accodomation is medium.
on 22 July 2014
Maps and continuity good but links between maps need a bit of work. Ok when you know where you are going, but, of course, some do not
on 3 April 2016
Bought for tour of Danube very detailed and a great help in planning our trip!
on 20 March 2014
I would recommend this for anyone planning on biking this section of the Danube River. The information is very helpful for planning my bike trip this summer.
on 31 August 2016
Excellent.
on 2 June 2014
It seems in theory to be a comprehensive guide with helpful suggestions about the different routes. Until we have done the trip it is difficult for us to judge its accuracy but the maps looks good and instructions for following the route look to be clear.
on 9 July 2013
just what was wanted for a fanatical bike rider. He loved it. I didn't read it so I have nothing more o say
on 25 February 2017
Arrived in good time. Planning to cycle in the summer so won't really know what the guide is like until we've done the ride.