Customer reviews

on 22 February 2013
A truly wonderful book about the Queen. The photographs are well chosen with several I have not seen before and I have many books about the Queen and Royal family. It is expensive but if you are a collector of Royal books I would highly recommend this one
on 21 January 2014
Bought this for a christmas present for my other half as he wishes to use it as a coffee table book. This is a very large book and is beautiful, with fabulous context inside. The box it came in was damaged but the book was well wrapped so it didn't affect the book at all.

If you're into royalty, this is a must have book.
on 25 December 2012
Excellent photos, some of which have not been openly used in other books etc before. An excellent insight into the Queen in her Diamond Jubilee year and a book to be kept to show future generations. I certainly plan to get this one out to show my grand kids in 30 years time!
on 4 October 2014
The best book on the Royal Family....please buy it if you can, you will never put it down...trust me.
on 4 January 2013
It is a fantastic collection of photographs. Worth every centime I paid for it. I would (have already) recommend it
to friends.
on 4 January 2013
A wonderful publication, beautiful huge photographs reproduced in very high quality, this book is a real treasure to keep for life.
on 5 July 2015
very good picture book
on 10 March 2014
An excellent volume, I personally am not a royal fan myself I bought this book for my wife who is, and as a taschen collector I was not only impressed by the book itself but even I would stop and take note of the subject matter itself due to the quality of the design and the pictures used in this volume!