Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 April 2016
You CLEARLY need to sort this out! Hugely disappointed to get this and find its in GERMAN then saw all of these similar reviews. Surely worth flagging more clearly. With all of the cookies etc which mean you constantly offer suggested reads you should have been able to pick up on the fact I've never in five years ordered a German language book! I expect a full refund.
on 15 May 2015
It might have been a worthy tome, but you sent me a German version, and I only understand Kartoffeln and Bier in that tongue! It has been too much trouble to send it back for exchange.........
on 8 July 2015
Take note - this is the German version. Rating low for Amazon not book itself
on 4 March 2016
This was a disaster! Arrived at the airport for my holiday read to find out although the cover was English all the text inside was in German! Gave it to a fellow passenger. No response from 2 complaints made on my return
on 28 March 2016
I too had the same problem with it being in German, I don't think Amazon make it clear as the cover is written in English. Very disappointed.
on 17 December 2015
Despite the English title this book is published in German
on 17 August 2011
I was very easy to buy this and watch this film but It is quite boring. It may have some nice scenery and photos if you are from the West, but as as Easterner, I do not like it as nothing is new in the film.