Customer reviews

on 27 August 2009
I did not think anything about this book when I ordered it, so it arrived and simply put it on the table like the other junk, but... when I opened the package I was speechless.

I study photography and I love erotic images, mirrors and beauty, well this book have everything that visually pleases the eyes. strong colours, elegance and words cannot describe how beautiful this photographer had captured the beauty of being a woman.

Even if you are not interested in photography, student or what ever, this book is a delight for anyone, images that you look over and over again, believe me is well worth it. Reflections
4 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2015
Guido is awesome!
on 13 August 2014
All is well.
on 28 October 2009
Having previously collected the 'Changing Rooms' book by the same artist I had high hopes for 'Reflections'. Sadly there are far too many blank pages and arty-farty out-of-focus photos that almost any child could take. It just doesn't hit the spot.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 March 2009
Reflections is the most beautiful book full of deeply suggestive and sensual images. Argentini has captured the mystery and almost secretive intimacy of the shots, revealing so much in a conspiratorial way.
The women are absolutely stunning and I adore the opulence of the surroundings in many of the photos which adds to the feeling that you are being drawn into a gorgeous private boudoir as a silent bystander. The moods captured in the photos range from self appreciative, flagrantly sexy, exhibitionistic, retrospective and wistful. Although I love black and white images, some of the coloured shots are so rich, striking and evocative that they are completely breathtaking. As a woman I find this book highly erotic as every image is exquisitely tasteful, however explicit, and it is my decadent pleasure to peruse on a lazy Sunday morning with my partner or at any time I desire to be captivated by these compelling, mesmerising, sensual images. The thickness and superb finish of the pages along with the size and significant weight of the book itself add to its luxuriousness, making it a absolutely wonderful gift.
7 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2008
I bought this because Private Rooms was so good and,at the Amazon price, both seemed a good buy. I thought that the 'reflections' theme was perhaps a silly artefact but because looking in the mirror is such a daily and natural act the poses are less contrived than in many collections of nudes. A bonus is that there is a three-dimensional depth to the pictures because you see the same figure from more than one viewpoint. As in 'Private Rooms' the technical quality is superb and the models gorgeous and natural. If you want a book of naughty pictures then go elsewhere but if you want a tasteful and artistic feast of beautiful naked women in interesting poses and surroundings then this book is it.
8 people found this helpful