on 4 February 2013
This Jack Vettriano 2013 pocket diary has a lovely collection of pictures and a good size, large enough (just a little bit larger than A5) to not get lost in a bag. It's a week to page so there's not much space but it's enough unless you have lots of diary entries. The only problem with it is that three weeks are missing from February. Amazon customer support were fantastic about that, of course, but it's still disappointing.
on 3 November 2012
I love Jack's paintings of which I have many dotted around my house. The calendar is a bonus and I have been buying them for several years - the pictures are wonderful and the months are very clear and easy to read. They also have the previous and following months on the bottom left which is very useful for planning purposes. Wonderful!!
on 11 December 2012
this diary is great jack vetriano is my favorite artist.i have his work all over my bungalow.this diary is just what i wanted loads of room to write holiday dates and birthdays,with the added bonus of some of jacks pictures.only one fault they have not included my favorite pictures,mad dogs and the singing butler.but still fantastic.
on 25 April 2018
Good value, bought as a pressy.
on 27 October 2012
I first had a vettriano diary in 2006 as a gift and loved it so much I have had one every year since. The 2013 edition looks as good as all the previous years, which I have kept as reminders of happy events, and I am looking forward to using it.
One person found this helpful
on 19 September 2016
I buy one of these every year - they're fab...
on 2 February 2013
Loved the size of this diary for two reasons...... 1 there is plenty of room yo write and 2 the prints are a god size.
on 16 August 2013
First, it arrived before the given date. The condition was far better than what I had thought. And it turned out to be just what I had wanted. Overall it was a very satisfying experience
on 27 November 2012
This is the third year we have used one of these useful and stylish desk diaries.
The one niggle is that there are fewer illustrated pages than on previous years.
Those paintings that are printed, though, are typically beautiful and enigmatic.
on 7 January 2013
Usual delightful diary bought for my partner as her Christmas present. Paintings are a throw back to earlier times by a master painter. Love it.