Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Format: Map|Change

on 26 September 2013
Brilliant map and loved the fact it was laminated. It is easy to get lost in Venice but also pleasureable so no real problem if you don't have a map and you are looking for the signposted sights, St Mark's Square, Rialto Bridge etc. However, if you like walking around and finding your own way, this map is essential and easy to read. We used it for the main part of Venice, Murano and Lido.
on 28 March 2013
This is a really good clear map which is not ruined by a rain shower. Visiting Venice without a map would be a nightmare, the streets are so random no organised grid pattern here!. This map is big enough to be able to read the street names which means you should never get lost.
on 8 August 2014
Even though you have to get lost in Venice, this map is invaluable for finding your way around
all the tiny little alley ways and locations of services eg. Vaporetto stops, and everything in between.
When spread out it gives a good overview of the area, but can be folded up to isolate particular
areas. I found it easy to use on the go, in and out of a handbag, folded this way and that. Very good.
on 3 July 2014
All in all a fantastic map. It's incredibly detailed but this is probably because it's absolutely massive. It may fold up to pocket size but you'd never want to try to use it whilst trying to navigate the narrow alleys and passages of Venice. Very good for planning routes though prior to going out.
on 3 September 2013
Excellent detail even contains names of tiny alleys which is excellent (and vital) for navigation in Venice. A definite recommendation for those not wanting to get hopelessly lost.
on 2 August 2015
BRILLIANT!
I kept this in my handbag all the time and kept referring to it, everyone gets lost in Venice, it's all part of the adventure!
It is very detailed with nearly all street names on it, unlike 2 others I purchased.
on 10 February 2016
A great map that was used extensively to navigate our way around the narrow streets in Venice. It was invaluable for finding our way to various venues that would have been otherwise difficult to find. Venice is a maze of small streets alleyways and of course canals. It was better than the maps included with our guides
on 2 September 2015
It is a large waterproof map. it was easy to use once we had folded it so that we could view the exact area in which we were walking. The information appeared to be accurate although not surprisingly one or two 'roads' may not have been marked. The only time we were lost was when we relied on our sense of direction rather than on the map. Without it we would never have arrived at half the places we set out to see! So glad it was waterproof as we had a storm and heavy downpour during our stay.
on 2 April 2014
The map was very good and had it rained as expected then being laminated would have been ideal, fortunately it and we weren't put to the test.

The only thing we noticed was that there is a sign that we think is for Gondola ranks but it wasn't on the key......we were keen to know if they were the service points (just to cross the grand canal OR for Gondola trips.

But other than that it was incredibly accurate and very useful for our stay
on 15 April 2014
I haven't yet used this map in Venice, but from looking at it, it appears to be very clear, I have been able to plot some directions to get to where I know I want to be. I only hope that it is not too large and cumbersome. Of course it is foldable but after being folded and pushed into bags I hope it will not tear. It gives me the impression that it is fairly durable. Only time (this summer) will tell.