on 2 October 2017
Please be advised that it is against the law to bring this map into Morocco as the Western Sahara is shown as a separate country. If you are found with this map on entering Morocco it will be confiscated. I would suggest therefore that anyone wishing to use this map for Morocco travel purchase the Michelin equivalent which is up to date and reflects the correct Geo Political borders. Hope this helps and avoids an uncomfortable experience when entering Morocco.
on 22 June 2014
Perfect map, provided all relevant info. City driving in Morocco can be crazy, I would recommend either detailed city maps or a GPS. Although this map does provide small city maps, they are limited. Also, there was no city map for Casablanca. Otherwise, driving between towns and cities this map was very handy.
on 29 April 2014
Morroco is vast, and we only travelled in the mid-west section, not going into the desert over the Atlas Mountains. For the section we used, this map was good. You need to remember that some sections of road are still being updated. Updated does not mean these roads are like our M6 etc. However most "major" roads were ok give or take the odd pothole, and bearing in mind they are single carriageway. We had no problems either driving in Morocco or using this map.
on 6 June 2014
Given so many maps to choose from I wasn't really sure which to go for. This one is clear and easy to read. I'm not sure it's that much different to others as I've not been able to fully compare, but this one boasts Scenic Routes and places of interest (can confirm they are clear) and also 5 City Maps (which could be useful).

I will be looking for another, more specific, map of North Morocco so that I can zoom in more on the area - ideally one that is plastic coated in someway to make it better for travel handling. In the meantime this map is great for my purposes at the moment for overall planning and working out distances between towns.

Summed up: Item as you would expect.
on 13 February 2018
Good map does the job
on 31 March 2013
Have not used it yet, bought this map for our trip in the summer, but can confirm that it is a nice thick paper so hopefully will not tear too easily, has places of interested highlighted, which is what I wanted as we plan to be in campervan, (not sure how accurate it is) has many smaller white roads on it so all in all I am pleased with it.
on 6 October 2015
Good detailed map, but let down by pour quality of paper. After one trip it had to be binned as all the folds in the map came apart.
on 8 December 2016
We trailed them
on 3 March 2018
Would give this more but like a lot of maps needs updating and spelling not accurate
on 22 September 2015
Top service, with my highest recommendation!