on 15 June 2016
Very comprehensive map but unwieldy to use unless you have a large table handy as it is so big. Impractical to use otherwise I would think. The map covers Finland fairly comprehensively as well. Our next holiday includes parts of Finland and I later realised that I need not have purchased separately a Marco Polo Finland map.
on 24 March 2017
Great map
on 12 April 2017
Very detailed, but very large for traveling with. Used to plan journey before going.
on 28 May 2017
does the job
on 26 June 2017
Good for our trip
on 5 April 2016
Very good
on 15 August 2012
Always used Michelin maps in the past but Marco Polo maps top quality paper and good detail. Will certainly purchase again in future.
on 15 March 2015
Many reviews mention how large this map is (and yes it is) but it is folded so cleverly that I haven't had to fully spread it yet. I guess it depends which parts you need, I'm surprised it's called "Norway" as there is just as much Sweden on it, which will come in very handy for our overland return journey. I haven't checked its accuracy yet, but it seems well detailed for such a large map. I thought it would suffice as my only road map for the trip, but it's best suited for planning your route, whilst for the actual driving I might splash out for the Store Bilatlas (it's ring-bound and a better scale... and a much much higher price, ouch). This map has little stickers with which to mark some spots of interest. At first I thought this a gimmick but it's actually really handy. Because of its size and scale, sometimes you find a tiny mountain road only to spend ages trying to find it again. Now I got little stickers all over it! (They are semi-transparent, so you don't obscure everything else with them). All in all a successful buy which will get much use in the planning stages of our big trip.
on 28 May 2013
This was a comprehensive map, easy to read and exactly what was required for our recent holiday in Norway, would recommend
on 16 May 2016
I definitely recommend Marco Polo maps for Scandinavia. We used them for our motorcycle tour and they were the right balance between size and scale.