on 17 April 2017
I have had better guide books. I didn't always find it easy to cross reference everything and following the routes was not always easy. My Sat Nav had few of the towns in it's data base although it had been up-dated a week before our trip, Co-ordinates would be a welcome addition and would certainly help finding your way around.
on 13 March 2017
Great tips on Tenerife - away from the tourist resorts. Not always as detailed as I would like but useful to take on holiday.
on 13 June 2017
Lovely guide with useful info of this fantastic island. We previously used the Lanzarote guide form the same publisher and enjoyed it. This one was equally good. Despite SatNav we found the included map very handy.
on 16 July 2017
Great little guide book for the island including a full size map. Great tips and suggestions
on 30 July 2017
Gave good basic information.
on 12 October 2017
Proved very useful on holiday. Was cheaper in Works though
on 31 July 2017
excellent guide book .well pleased.
on 4 July 2017
Not much information in this book for me. Had thought about returning it but kept it.....not sure i'd recommend it.
on 15 May 2015
Very informative and handy little guide. Used on a recent trip and worth getting.
on 19 April 2017
Really not much use at all. Worst pocket guide I have bought.