Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 August 2014
As I teacher I wanted a book that gives an overview of fashion designers that can be dipped in and out of by myself and the KS4 pupils I teach. has been very inspirational a good buy.
on 11 March 2013
This book is well written and the photos give a pretty good impression of the designer. But in my opinion several great designers are missing (French/Italian and Danish e.g.) and others could have been dropped.
on 3 October 2014
I think some important designers are missing, but OK the limit is 50...
on 1 January 2013
I bought this along with a couple of other fashion books for my young niece who is keen to follow a career in desgin of some type or another. The book is nicely presented with two or three pages on each desgner which is just enought to get to know the basics and keep my niece interested in reading on. It is a good start to her finding out what she may be further interested in following.
on 2 January 2016
Good overview, I like it. Recommendable for the quick look and search for basic information.
on 8 January 2012
Bought as a gift, my friend seemed pleased with it and she's a fashion addict. Her teenage duaghter also read it and enjoyed it.