VINE VOICEon 8 May 2012
I bought this for my four year old son as we were going to London for the weekend to watch my sister run the London marathon, and I wanted to get him something which would both act as entertainment during the weekend for him, and to act as a keepsake of a memorable weekend. I am so glad I plumped for this book, as it was ideal on both counts.

The premise of this book is that it is a colouring book featuring the sites of London, but it is not just an ordinary colouring book. Many of the pages feature images to colour which are partially completed already (much along the lines of the front cover), which my son loved as it was so different from the usual boring black and white lined colouring books. The photography in the book is lovely, and combined with my sons additions, he was some lovely images of London to keep. The quality of the printing/paper etc is also excellent and so the book is sturdy enough for being bashed about by youngsters!

My son enjoyed looking at the sites while we were in London and matching them with the pictures in the book to work out what each was called etc. There were also more fairly blank pages where he could be creative, and scrapbook type pages at the back where we have been able to stick all of the various transport tickets/marathon souveniers etc from our trip as a nice keepsake. The book was informative, with snippets of information about London and the various sites, without being too boring for a young child.

I would highly recommend this colouring book - it is educational yet good fun, and very reasonably priced. Particularly good as a momento of a visit to London.
on 21 April 2010
Really pleased with purchase. Quick delivery. Excellent content - informative but fun. Ideal to help children learn some interesting fact while colouring and drawing. Has a page on the back to put your own photos and tickets when you visit the city.Colouring Book London (Colouring Book)
on 24 September 2011
I'm an American who lives in the UK and bought this for my niece back home who is 4 years old as a gift. She really loved it and has had a lot of fun with it. Please just keep in mind, though, that it is really written for children who have been to London as a momento, rather than for children who have never been there to visit in their lives. Still, as a 4 year old, she really didn't notice the difference as much as I did. I liked that rather than having a child just color in stuff, it encourages them to add their own drawings. Not bad at all.
on 13 December 2014
A nice colouring book for children interest in London. I wouldn't recommend it for young children as the picture's are quite detailed and most pictures are not finish so the child can finish the picture.
on 3 June 2014
I bought this for my young greatnephew. I have been informed that he loves it. I was thinking of getting one for myself also.