on 18 October 2015
Its difficult to find decent, accurate maps for walking on Corfu. I have stayed in the Paleokastritsa area for the last few years and wanted to walk around the area to break up the holiday a bit. I took a gps with me which I imported some reasonable internet mapping (mainly street maps rather than footpaths) and had the map also. The map includes the Corfu Trail which passes through the area around Paleo. I went on a number of walks using both my gps and this map. Together they worked well and whilst I mainly stayed on quiet roads I did manage to walk some sections of the Corfu Trail. The CT is marked but I found the markings a little inconsistent so ultimately, the map was the most useful tool for me. As others have said, it does get ripped easily if you are referring to it regularly. I would probably scan and laminate sections for my next trip as tghe actual mapping info was very good.
on 1 July 2013
as expected with this publisher this appears to be an excellent map. The only downside is that there is not a detailed map of Corfu Town showing the one-way system and the airport. The place names in both Greek and English will help with direction finding.
on 17 April 2017
Really great map with lots of information. Only downside it was too large to handle in the car or in a breeze and awkward to fold.
on 21 August 2017
Very detailed map. I look forward to using it.
on 28 November 2015
Speedy delivery, good price, good quality strong map, in english and greek. Hoping to holiday there in 2016, so this will be very useful. Thank you.
on 1 July 2015
The info booklet attached to the map needs removing before using map as its weight will tear the map which is a bit flimsy when you open it.
on 27 July 2017
Excellent map
on 25 June 2016
Very useful
on 1 June 2013
perfect...buy the walks in corfu book to go with this map.perfect combination!! I have been to Corfu before and can see the appeal of this map!
on 15 January 2015
Excellent - clear and easy to read