Customer reviews

Working Mum.
Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 September 2010
the information for this book is very misleading - i am a big allison pearson fan however this book is written in italien!! I had no idea from the description when i bought it although looking a second time i can see it is mentioned however as it is for sale on amazon.co.uk rather than .co.italy you woldnt be expecting to double check th language a book is written in.
so i emailed to ask for a refund and a copy of the book in english and have received absolutly no reply whatsoever - so now have a book i cant read and feel very dissapointed at the lack of service from the sellers
on 11 September 2010
Was very excited to get this book being a big Allison Pearson fan - but the book is in Roman!! No where on the listing did it say it was not in english and the front cover is in english - if you look closely under the title in small writing it says Roman - didn't notice it before, but since I went back looking for it - now I can see it!! Silly me maybe - but watch out everyone else!
on 18 March 2011
This book is written in GERMAN and even though it seems I'm not the first to fall for this, hopefully I will be the last. It is very misleading that this book is sold in Amazon.uk and is shown as frequently bought alongside Allison's other books which are in English. I just hope I get a refund.
on 13 November 2014
This was the german version of "I don't know how she does it" not a different book entirely, as I had thought. Maybe my fault. But the title being so clearly in English threw me.