on 1 May 2017
exactly what I need
on 25 December 2012
Contrary to what the first reviewer stated, this dictionary does distinguish either the word is masculine, feminine or neutral. Each norwegian word is complemented with an english phonetic interpretation. At the end it has a grammar with a lot of subjects, including a list of norwegian irregular verbs.
on 6 November 2012
I am very happy, I use it in class but also have it with me wherever I go. Small but very useful indeed.
on 23 April 2013
It does the job, and is far better than other Norwegian-English dictionaries available from the same supplier, despite its small size. I use it all the time.
on 7 July 2012
Little disappointed with the size of it, but don't let that fool you. It's a pocket dictionary, but has over 16,000 references. The blue heading is fantastic with helping you locate the word you want to translate. For a small dictionary it's fantastic, but I was hoping for something a little bigger for the price I paid. If this dictionary was cheaper, and if it stated whether the words are masculine AND feminine this dictionary would get 5 stars.

***EDIT***

The dictionary does state if a word is masculine, feminine and neutral!
on 1 April 2013
This dictionnary is very useful and it includes helpful appendices. However an appendix concerning propositions is missing. In addition, for some verbs a preposition could be included.
on 6 November 2014
This is a good pocket dictionary, but it is quite small and basic. It does have noun genders, but it classifies them as common/neuter/masculine instead of the more traditional feminine/neuter/masculine. It's got a handy mini grammar section at the back, including conjugations of some commonly used irregular verbs. I use it for reading while traveling, but do sometimes come up short on the vocabulary even at an intermediate level. If what you need is a quick reference or travel dictionary, this is a good choice.
on 18 December 2016
There are not enough words in it.
If you just travel to Norway than this book is a great help to you, but if you want to learn Norwegian go for Cappelen Damm's "Engelsk ordbok" that is cca. 1050 pages long.
on 28 June 2016
Smaller than I thought it was going to be but I'm using it to help me with some sources for my MA thesis and it's allowing me to locate key words etc. Definitely pocket sized!!
on 10 August 2016
Basically a new book for no money, which was nice.