on 6 November 2014
This is a good pocket dictionary, but it is quite small and basic. It does have noun genders, but it classifies them as common/neuter/masculine instead of the more traditional feminine/neuter/masculine. It's got a handy mini grammar section at the back, including conjugations of some commonly used irregular verbs. I use it for reading while traveling, but do sometimes come up short on the vocabulary even at an intermediate level. If what you need is a quick reference or travel dictionary, this is a good choice.
on 18 December 2016
There are not enough words in it.
If you just travel to Norway than this book is a great help to you, but if you want to learn Norwegian go for Cappelen Damm's "Engelsk ordbok" that is cca. 1050 pages long.
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 1 May 2017
exactly what I need
on 27 June 2016
Nice size pocket dictionary
on 29 July 2015
Good for your pocket still not enough.
on 28 June 2016
Smaller than I thought it was going to be but I'm using it to help me with some sources for my MA thesis and it's allowing me to locate key words etc. Definitely pocket sized!!
on 10 August 2016
Basically a new book for no money, which was nice.
on 10 February 2016
it's what it is, posted quickly too :)
on 23 April 2013
It does the job, and is far better than other Norwegian-English dictionaries available from the same supplier, despite its small size. I use it all the time.
2 people found this helpful