Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: Tub of 600|Change
Price:£7.39+ Free shipping

on 16 April 2014
very yummy my partner and myself ate them in about a week. would buy again and recommend to anyone who loves haribo. these would also be very good for a childrens party. well packaged and arrived on time
on 10 December 2014
Love these and they are difficult to find in shops. Have to impose a strict limit as they are so more-ish. Very different texture from 'ordinary' jelly babies. I love these.
on 28 May 2015
Description shows a weight of 2.5kg but when they arrived they weigh not much more than half this amount. Not sure if this is an oversight or deliberate false advertising.
on 8 November 2014
Jelly babies Very pleased will buy again :-)
snakes wasnt the same ones as seen on the photo which was disappointing prefare the old style ones like in the photo.
on 11 October 2014
Great item. Everyone loves these and I didn't even need to leave home to get them. No powder like other brands so you don't get messy fingers when you way them.
on 18 December 2013
Loved these mini jelly babies so much that have ordered three lots. Taste delicious and great for filling sweet jars as a present for Christmas.
on 20 November 2014
Product arrived on time. Sweets were not hard and not past their date, tub was un damaged. This is my second order, no troubles as of yet.
on 20 September 2015
I love these ! Yum !
I hate the original a Bassets jelly babies as they are too sugary and not fruity enough but these are great, the only ones I will ever buy or eat, loads of fruity flavour and not too sugary or sweet.
Just be careful not to drop the box! My husband knocked mine out of my wardrobe ( where I was hiding them from the children) and I ended up with 500 fluffy jelly babies covered in carpet fibres! He bought me a new box and I have found a safer hiding place! ;-)
on 3 April 2015
Was not a tub and was only 100 sweets have complained but they will not answer me my son was very disappointed
on 13 July 2015
A great bulk box of jelly-babies of a nice price. However I have to question the packaging as when I received it it was in a very loose box and the entire plastic-box had spilled open and, as I discovered later, was prone to remaining loose.

Overall, a great treat but the packaging is something to watch out for.