Customer reviews

Haribo Mini Jelly Babies (tub of 600)
Size: Tub of 600|Change
Price:£7.39+ Free shipping

on 7 June 2017
I love and hate these sweets. I love them because they are sooooooooo good and I hate them because they are sooooooooo good.

I feel like I have alien hand syndrome. I say to myself that's it no more of those delicious fruity jelly babies tonight but, before I know it my hand is back in the sweet jar. I have to put the sweet jar in a different room to stop me eating them. I have also asked my son to hide the remaining 2kg from me for the next two weeks.

I will obviously be ordering more when these run out.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2017
Don't buy these! I am a sour candy girl but the problem with these is their cute tiny size! Also, the colors are so appealing and the taste is so good! I regret buying them because though they were meant to be shared in the lounge, I end up eating 50% of them myself :O .. bad bad bad yummy candy.
on 7 October 2017
I did NOT receive my Haribo jelly babies, just the chunky cheap jelly babies, so be warned.
review image
on 9 March 2017
I could eat the whole box! Lovely
on 6 June 2017
I bought these as a present for my mum, having previously bought her a mixed Haribo bag of sweets, where she liked the jelly babies the best. Bit disappointed that the green jelly babies in the tub, don't taste of apples (like they did in the mixed bag), but taste of lime instead, but apart from that they are very nice tasting, but very sweet - a must if you need a big sugar fix.
on 4 July 2017
Sweets lasted about two days before i ate them all and ordered more, fast delivery by amazon, fair price
on 27 September 2017
I bought these as a treat for when my grans on comes round they last well !
on 18 October 2017
Bought as a present for a big 'baby' for his birthday. Went down a treat.
on 12 September 2016
The sweets are very nice but you don't get a full box of sweets as shown in the picture and so it is not worth the money I paid for it.
on 22 June 2017
Tasty sweets, abit slow on the delivery side.