on 6 January 2010
This is excellent value and as a pocket size play/film script is great BUT nowhere did it tell me that all the commentary and the glossary -including the meaning of the more difficult words - is in German!

I'm afraid I can't make this comment any longer as I couldn't read the German. I can only say that somewhere on Amazon it should have said it is in German. Or let me know where I could find this with commentary in English.

It arrived in excellent condition and quite fast as it was over the Christmas period but I do feel it would have been easy to point out that it was aiming at the German speaking market.

The play itself is stunning with an ingenious turn of events at the end hammering home the point made at the beginning of the play with ever more clarity.