on 4 November 2009
Bought this for my girlfriend - she loves it. Downside - she wants to go to every hotel in it. One way round this is to tell her that we will only go to the ones she folds a corner of the page of... The book is far to nice to damage in such a way so it's Southend this year again.
on 28 May 2015
I ordered this book after seeing this at a hotel we stayed at where it was in the lounge for guests use. This version is slightly older than the one I wanted (as I couldn't find the newer version to buy) and although interesting, it does look a little dated because of its age. Am happy I got it but would still buy the one I read at the hotel if I was able to get it in future.