Customer reviews

on 7 October 2017
Waste of shelf space
on 9 January 2010
For all lovers of mid 20th Century vintage, this is a really great book. Wayne Hemingway celebrates the everyday household items some of us dearly remember (and still own, in my case!). Bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, lounges, garden furniture, appliances, it's all here. I bought it for a friend who is as much of a vintage/ retro fiend as I am, and she loves it. A great book for ideas,or just nostalgia. An inspiration. Thanks Wayne!
on 22 April 2013
...as my good friend is the graphic designer of this book, but it's a great read, beautifully illustrated & photographed. A real page turner of 'omg my nan had one of those!' proportions!