Customer reviews

on 10 August 2016
Excelent condition 👍
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 August 2004
This is a book that I was really looking forward to recieving. However, it just wasn't quite what I expected.
If you are looking for examples of graphic design, this has a fairly wide choice on offer. It just wasn't as interesting as I had hoped it would be. I couldn't really see exactly how much of the design could be percieved as 'experimental'. I was also disappointed to find that many of the examples featured date back to the early 90's or even 80's in some places. That just wasn't quite what I expected from a book that should really be focusing on revolutionary graphic design more than anything else!
It could've been much better if only there were more modern examples. If I wanted to look at old graphic design, I would've bought an old book, not something as new as this book is supposed to be. This is just a compilation of mostly banal layouts from the past twenty years. If that's what you're looking for, then you'll be happy with this publication. If you want to see new design, this book has little to offer.