Customer reviews

on 3 November 2017
Perfect quality, fast postage.
on 24 February 2014
I recommend the book to all students studying French as it is easy to read and comprehend. It will increase the reader's vocabulary.
on 11 October 2015
Harry Potter Et Le Prince De Sang-mele ...our British child has enjoyed the challenge of reading one of their favorite books in French, so for us it was great value for the price paid.
on 1 April 2015
Great translations a little expensive though
on 11 January 2011
After the tension, drama and humour of L'Ordre du Phenix, Le Prince de Sang-Mele is a very different book: slow-moving, philosophical, reflective, and ultimately tragic.

I loved it. My respect for the author grows with each book in the series that I read.

J K Rowling knows that there is light and dark, but she also knows that at least half the problems in the world are created by the petty bureaucratic minds of people who think they are doing good.

She also recognises that no-one is infallible. I heard that the Dalai Lama once said: "Faith in the guru is very valuable and important - until the guru makes a mistake."

I feel for Harry when he realises that the person he most reveres is wrong about one crucial thing, and that no-one else wants to believe that this could be possible.

And because no-one will listen to him, tragedy results.

PS Oh dear, I was wrong! Sorry Dumbledore. Read book 7.