on 9 January 2015
What I really wanted was a map of Spain, but I managed to work the system here and get Portugal and some of southern France thrown in for free. Coolio or what? 1:1,000,000 scale means that it is ideal for planning long distance route outlines, but you will need a smaller map too for the fine detail at the start and end of each journey. Bon vacances. Oh no, that's French isn't it!? Probably should think about a phrase book too!
on 3 June 2014
Wanted this as its small enough to go into the motorcycle tank bag. So much info to cram onto a map, not sure if it will be much use on the bike. Scale is such that it would be difficult to glance down at. Okay for use in home or hotel so will come in useful.
on 23 July 2014
I notice that there are a few errors on the roads of Northern Spain, having just returned from there. The paper is too thin and after only one weeks use it is already falling apart. Best try to get another companies product.
on 27 June 2014
I bought this map for our trip to visit cities & towns in a 2 hour arc around Madrid. I wanted a smaller scale map but would have had to buy 3 or 3 to cover the area so went with this. It was fine for the motorways but just a little too big for smaller roads that we prefer. Not their fault...just one of those things
on 26 April 2014
Covered everything we needed so we were very happy with purchase. A bit awkward to fold but minor issue. Would recommend.
on 11 November 2015
Roads in Spain keep changing numbers, OK for guide
on 30 November 2014
Yeh! we can now go travelling and know where we will be going
on 3 August 2014
should have brought the book
on 28 May 2014
A really good price for this map compared to the High street and other on line retailers.Although I have sat nav I always like to carry a map.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2014
Very thin poor quality paper so falls apart