Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 23 August 2017
Easy to read, took us where we wanted to go
on 12 August 2014
I bought this as a present for my son before they went on a camping trip to France. Gives good detail and it more up-to-date than the one I have from the 1970s!
on 2 July 2014
useful as an overview of route but scale needed to be bigger to save carrying all regional maps but then again I had an AAmap book anyhow!!
on 23 June 2014
Errm, it's a folding map. You have to have a big table to unfold it all out but it can be used well enough folded. Can't beat these things for planning a route around France.
on 6 June 2014
An excellent easy to read map which should guide me on a forthcoming tour of France. I have found Michelin maps to be the best for that kind of trip!
on 5 April 2016
Perfect for travelling
on 2 January 2015
Not a lot to say I buy one every year and mark in our journeys thro France in our motorhome. Nice to look back on
on 11 April 2016
Great
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 August 2014
Good mapping but on poor quality thin paper so it just rips and falls to pieces with use
on 21 January 2015
Excellent service, a very usefully and updated map.