on 12 October 2014
Not very helpful for cornwall. Too few and far between to drive to many while you are on holiday through those country lanes having been well fed. and embibed a pint of sparkling water
on 20 July 2017
Haven't made a lot of use of this, yet; but hope to do so soon.
on 23 February 2014
A constant companion to the Michelin restaurant guide, this goes everywhere we travel in the car. Invaluable help in choosing where to stay but particularly in good places for lunch en route.
on 25 April 2014
This guide stays in my car and provides endless moments of serendipity when seeking somewhere to have lunch or stay the night. So good that I have even give copies away as presents.
on 27 January 2014
I have bought the last 3 versions of this guide, its excellent if you like good food!
The food isn't cheap at the establishments but invariably good.

I have visited over 25 pubs in these guides and never been disappointed!
on 9 December 2015
wonderful guide to wonderful pubs.
on 5 June 2015
its a rough guide
on 22 December 2013
I bought it to get information about pubs particularly in the West Midlands but I found it very disappointing - particularly compared with the AA Pubs Guide and the Good Pub Guide. I would not recommend it to anyone - it is not value for money and I would not have bought it with hindsight.