on 4 December 2017
It's a map of Greece
on 23 April 2014
Detailed road map. Both Greek and Latin alphabets used. Will be essential aid on my upcoming road trip around Greece.
on 13 July 2014
Totally useless and lacks details. I wasted my money buying this
on 26 July 2015
New, perfect
on 2 January 2016
Great map, very useful for our trip
on 21 July 2015
Used this on recent visit to Greece
on 4 March 2016
Quality map
on 14 May 2016
Great
on 4 April 2013
This map is OK for route planning but the scale is too large for much detail. To take an obvious test, I wouldn't rely on it e.g. to get from Athens airport at Spata to Marathon.
on 21 September 2015
I bought this as a backup to my Sat Nav. Better scale would be nice but this seems to be the only game in town. It was fine for my purposes but scale could be a problem if you were to rely only on this map.